Shopify is an easy-to-use, flexible and fully customisable e-commerce platform that offers a set of services, such as product, payment and shipping management, to make running your online shop easier.
How to add the integration:
1. Go to the Integrations tab from the menu on the left.
2. Select the appropriate integration from the list on the left (A) and click Configure (B).
3. Enter the domain (without http, https, www, etc.), API key and key password.
4. To generate the API key and password, go to your Shopify panel.
5. From your Shopify admin panel, go to Apps.
6. Click Manage private apps, near the bottom of the page.
7. Click Create a new private app in the top right corner.
8. In the App details section, enter a name for the private app and a contact e-mail address.
9. In the Admin API section, select the areas of your shop that you want the app to be able to access.
API key must have access to orders.
10. Click Save.
11. You’ll see your API key and password in the Admin API section.
12. Copy the key and password and paste them into the Ecometrixo dashboard.
13. Click Save.