MailChimp is a marketing automation platform with many features that help you create an effective e-mail marketing campaign. Its main purpose is to create, send and analyse e-mail and online marketing campaigns.
How to add the integration:
1. Go to the Integrations tab from the menu on the left.
2. Select the appropriate integration from the list on the left (A) and click Configure (B).
3. Enter the server prefix and API key.
4. To find your server prefix, log into your MailChimp account and look at the URL in your browser. You’ll see something like https://us19.admin.mailchimp.com/; the us19 part is the server prefix. Note that your specific value may be different.
5. To generate your API key, go to the MailChimp panel.
6. Click on your username in the upper right and select Account.
7. Then, select Extras (A) → API keys (B).
8. Click Create a key.
9. Name the API key for clarity.
10. Copy and paste the key into the Ecometrixo dashboard.
11. Click Save.