1. Go to the Dashboard (A) → Add a dashboard (B) from the menu on the left.
2. Enter a dashboard name (A) and click Add dashboard (B).
3. Select Add a widget.
4. From the 4 available tabs, select the KPIs you want to add to the dashboard by clicking on the “+” button.
5. Customise the dashboard view to your preferences using the drag&drop method.
6. Save the dashboard settings by clicking Save configuration.
7. Select a date range for which you want to generate the results (A) and click Generate (B).
8. To add a second date range, click Add date range to compare, choose dates and click Generate.
9. To download the generated dashboard, click Download report on the left.
10. To remove a dashboard, go to the Settings (A) → List of defined dashboards (B) from the menu on the left.
11. Next to the name of the dashboard you want to delete, click “x” and then Yes, delete.