Choose a price package
1. Go to the Settings (A) → Price package (B) from the menu on the left.
2. Select a price package and click Buy.
3. Make a payment.
Add a domain
1. Go to the Settings (A) → Domains (B) from the menu on the left.
2. Select the “+” button to add a new domain.
3. Enter a URL, domain description and currency, and click Apply.
To check how to add each of the individual integrations go to the Integrations section.
Configure the dashboard
1. Go to the Dashboard (A) → Main (B) from the menu on the left.
2. Click Configure the dashboard in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select Add a widget.
4. From the 4 available tabs, select the KPIs you want to add to the dashboard by clicking on the “+” button.
5. Customise the dashboard view to your preferences using the drag&drop method.
6. Save the dashboard settings by clicking Save configuration.
7. Select a date range for which you want to generate the results (A) and click Generate (B).
8. To add a second date range, click Add date range to compare, choose dates and click Generate.
9. To download the generated dashboard, click Download report on the left.